activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stevo Slavić <>
Subject ActiveMQ core XSD - more documentation please
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:18:11 GMT
Hello ActiveMQ users,

Being acustomed to XSDs of various Spring framework namespaces, and
spoiled by level of documentation in them, I wish ActiveMQ namespace
XSD had more documentation as well. For various attributes e.g. useJmx
possible values are listed on autocomplete based on attribute type,
but there is no info in XSD documentation about default value for that

Current ActiveMQ XSD I'm referring to can be found at:

Couldn't find existing ticket for this improvement.

View raw message