activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Rose <j...@globalorange.nl>
Subject Re: Problem using Ajax to listen to a queue/topic
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:03:25 GMT
Hi Alikic,
  Do you know what exactly made the difference?  Is it a specific HTTP
header value or something else that resulted in the consumer getting
dropped?  I'm using the amq.js code, but I also see behavior similar to what
you described previously, where after receiving the first batch of messages
sent to the topic the consumer count drops to zero and I stop receiving new
messages.

-Jeff