activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject Re: Porblem extracting XML data in Firefox with ActiveMQ Ajax client
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:28:13 GMT
1. You have jquery available, which can make a lot of 'document.getElementById()' & other
lower-level JavaScript unnecessary.  jQuery is also pretty good at smoothing out the differences
between JS implementations in different browsers.

2. In your callback function, I believe message.nodeValue will be available in either browser,
and will be a string containing the message sent by the server.

Hope that helps!

alex