activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andre vd Merwe <andre...@p-cubed.co.za>
Subject RE: How to get the queueLength at runtime
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:54:10 GMT
You can also enable the statistics plugin (http://activemq.apache.org/statisticsplugin.html)
and then you simply send a message to get the stats.

Andre.

-----Original Message-----
From: chubrilo@gmail.com [mailto:chubrilo@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Dejan Bosanac
Sent: 05 January 2011 11:17
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to get the queueLength at runtime

Hi,

you can use JMX API to  get all broker statistics

http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac
-----------------

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:07 AM, archa <archa_bhandare@persistent.co.in> wrote:

> My application is using ActiveMQ 5.4.0, is there any api with which I
> can read the queuelength at runtime ?
> --

Information contained in this e-mail, including attachments and any rights hereto are the
property of Portfolio Prospecting and Performance (Pty) Ltd (unless the context clearly indicates
otherwise). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only and should you
not be the addressee and receive it by mistake, kindly notify the sender and delete this information
immediately without further disclosure to any other party. Save for bona fide views of Portfolio
Prospecting and Performance (Pty) Ltd, views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those
of the sender only. Portfolio Prospecting and Performance (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever
for any loss or damages incurred, or suffered, arising from the use the information in this
e-mail. Portfolio Prospecting and Performance (Pty) Ltd does not warrant the integrity of
this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference