activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@NWEA.org>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.4.2 schema validation and Spring PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:19:48 GMT
Sure - i just found your (Gary's) comments re:numeric values in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2939.

i agree that assuring type-safety is a good reason for schema validation, but an exception
will get raised anyway if a value unacceptable to the code (i.e., a string that doesn't represent
a boolean value) is passed in, so we're not losing much. For now, we can either hard-wire
the value or disable validation, depending on what our security and operations folks prefer.

Here's the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3168

thanks again,
Joe

Joe Niski