activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Shelley, Ryan" <Ryan.Shel...@disney.com>
Subject ActiveMQ and NFS mounts
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:11:12 GMT
I have a Continuous Integration system that runs on an NFS mount.  I'm getting errors about
ActiveMQ not being able to obtain a lock, which I've seen before in my code coverage tools,
due to our NFS mount.

The only broker we have running during a CI test case is a VM broker, so I tried appending
"?dataDirectory=/tmp" to the VM URI to move the journal to an actual disk but I get the same
failure (we aren't using a XML config for a VM broker, so I'm trying to configure it through
the URI).  Is there something I'm missing or something I can try to avoid the locks?  I don't
care that it can't get a lock because it's just a CI test case, but it's causing our entire
build to fail.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Ryan