activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Shelley, Ryan" <Ryan.Shel...@disney.com>
Subject ActiveMQ startup question
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:28:55 GMT
I've been trying to go off the documentation on the ActiveMQ site, but having some trouble.

I need to be able to start the a standalone instance of ActiveMQ using the Java Service Wrapper,
but pass it a custom config file.  You can do this with the non JSW with xbean:file but I
don't see anything in the docs on how to do this with the JSW, and I've tried with the same
format as without JSW to no avail.

Additionally, I need to be able to run multiple brokers at the same time.  Believe JSW will
only start one instance (because the "stop" has to know which PID to kill).  Are there any
suggestions on running multiple brokers on the same machine?  I can do it without JSW, I'm
just checking to see if there is a way with JSW.

Thanks!

-Ryan