activemq-users mailing list archives

From habumaster <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.2 Ajax interface losing message ids under stress
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2011 23:42:58 GMT

>I have sometimes seen this error, but I'm not sure what causes it.  I only
see it occasionally while testing >other features and I haven't been able to
reproduce it reliably.  If you are able to, could you explain how >in more
>There's another issue in 5.4.2 which can cause an ajax client to not
receive all messages intended for it.

>I recently checked in a fix for this issue, so could you try your tests
with a nightly snapshot build and see >if that helps at all?

I will try that build tomorrow and let you know.

The how we do it: a ruby script run in a unix term

require 'rubygems'
require 'stomp'

for x in 1..20

sc ="", "",  "", "61613", false)

data = "<![CDATA[Element.insert(\"chat_message_list_70\", { bottom:

puts "#{data.inspect}"
puts "#{data}.End of data"

sc.publish("/topic/CHANNEL_16", data, {"amq-msg-type"=>"text"} )

This has the numbering inserted as well (Dave_1, Dave_2, etc)
I also saw the messages return in the wrong order :(