activemq-users mailing list archives

From konura <aboguslav...@bluecatnetworks.com>
Subject Consume specific message from queue
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:50:52 GMT

Hello everybody!
Is there any way to consume a specific message from the queue?

I have a code (in Java) which creates a QueueBrowser and I can see what's in
queue.
I  would like to test the content of the message and delete it if necessary.

I also came across MessageServlet, but I could not figure out how to
construct the URL in order to consume a specific message with certain
content.

Please help.