activemq-users mailing list archives

From werdex <hodchenko...@belhard.com>
Subject Re: MSSQL 3.0 support
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:01:51 GMT

Great!

However, I've got one more question. When I start ActiveMQ configured to use
MS SQL, I get these
warning messages:

2011-01-20 02:48:02,565 | WARN  | Could not create JDBC tables; they could
already exist. Failure was: ALTER TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS ADD PRIMARY KEY
(CONTAINER, CLIENT_ID, SUB_NAME, PRIORITY) Message: Table 'ACTIVEMQ_ACKS'
already has a primary key defined on it. SQLState: S0000 Vendor code: 1779 |
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter | main
2011-01-20 02:48:02,565 | WARN  | Failure details: Table 'ACTIVEMQ_ACKS'
already has a primary key defined on it. |
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter | main

It seems that it does not affect on the stability of ActiveMQ significantly,
however, it would be great if we could get rid of these warnings.

I've taken a look at the code
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/Statements.java)
and found out, that it creates a table, specifying a composite primary key
on 3 columns, but then alters the table specifying 4 columns for primary
key. I believe this causes this warning message.

Could you please help to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Dmitry