activemq-users mailing list archives

From JoeC <joe.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: broker config if destination may be down
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:49:01 GMT

Miguel - can you post example code for your solution?
I'm suffering the same problem but get JMSExceptions when I try to add a
JmsQueueConnector dynamically after broker startup.
The case where the server fails after client connection is ok but not the
initial startup.

As a side note I'm rather surprised activemq doesn't handle what I thought
would be a common use case where a client buffers messages without blocking
until the remote broker is available.
I don't see why the bridge connectors should block the local broker start
up.