activemq-users mailing list archives

From softweave <ja...@softweave.com>
Subject durable subscriber configuration
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:08:02 GMT

I need to create a transactional JMS client with a durable subscription to a
persistent ActiveMQ JMS topic. I'd prefer to run this client from the
command line, but will deploy it as a web application if necessary. I'm
using Spring 2.5.6 and ActiveMQ 5.4.2.

Is there documentation (or examples) on setting up durable topic
subscribers? When I search for information on durable subscribers on the
ActiveMQ site, I find Camel documentation. Does this mean I have to use
Camel to create a transactional, durable subscriber JMS client?

The ActiveMQ Console has a Subscribers tab, but no documentation on when/how
to use it. If a durable subscriber successfully connects to a persistent
topic, does it appear in the Subscribers tab?