activemq-users mailing list archives

From adam <adam.suss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate messages on temporary Topics
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:28:09 GMT

If I set bridging to false on just one connector, then I have to choose
between temp topics and temp queues.  That's not a choice I want to have to
make.  Why can't we just include temporary destinations in the
excludes/includes filtering logic?  I'm missing that piece of understanding.

I am happy to provide a patch here, but I am not sure what the right thing
to do is.  Extra config?  Fix the filtering?

-adam