activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Monitoring Tools
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:59:03 GMT
I use a nagios script to periodically publish a stomp message to a queue, and then consume
that message.  It doesn't provide anything more than "is ActiveMQ up/down" (no additional
statistical information), but it's been useful for us.  If there's interest, I can ask mgmt
about open-sourcing it.

alex