activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject Re: ajax handling fast messages
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:14:14 GMT

On Dec 16, 2010, at 5:33 PM, Alex Dean wrote:

> I'll get a useful test written up tomorrow morning, and create a new JIRA issue if Jeff
doesn't beat me to it.

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3094 for this problem.

My testing so far is inconsistent.  If I publish 5 messages quickly via JavaScript, then a
separate JavaScript client sometimes receives 1 of the messages, and sometimes two of them.

If I publish 3 messages in a JUnit test, my http client can either receive 0 messages or all
3 messages.  That's after re-running the same tests multiple times, with no code changes inbetween
test runs.  Sometimes I get messages, and sometimes I don't.

JavaScript & Java test files & sample output are attached to the ticket.  I don't
feel like I'm any closer to a solution, but hopefully this helps others reproduce the issue.

alex