activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change Expiration
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 21:43:20 GMT
Mark,

AMQ is just an elaborate FIFO queue of messages. If you need to change the
expiration on a bunch of messages, use a client to consume them. Once
flushed, you'll need to re-submit them with modified parameters as
appropriate. You might be able to do all this within a transaction - I have
not tried this myself.

James