activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bridge (NetworkConnector) Listener?
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:19:19 GMT
There is no easy answer, the a new bridge is created after each
failure, so there is no resume, just a new start.

The corresponding mbeans come and go as the bridges start and
disappear so JMX could give you a handle to active bridges and
possibly a notification on mbean registration.

Another approach would be to extend the discoveryNetworkConnector so
that you can handle the discoveryListener events but this would
involve registering a new discovery mechanism.

What is needed is a further interface where you can register interest
in the discoveryListener events.

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com