activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: Problem using custom defined deadletter queue
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:55:58 GMT

you can find more options on ActiveMQ DLQ settings here

Maybe you can just rename the default deadletter queue to the one you
want to use. As for you other question, you should try the camel user

Dejan Bosanac
FuseSource - The experts in open source integration and messaging.
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -