activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Forcing a producer to stop
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 17:13:12 GMT
The producer could handle this by listening to consumer advisories for
its topic,
the first subscription to the consumer advisory topic will get all of
the connected consumers and it can decrement on each consumer remove
command etc.

Having the broker do this (via a plugin) is a little tricky as there
is no abort command that the producer will react to atm.