activemq-users mailing list archives

From Allen Reese <are...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Wireshark openwire decoder
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 20:14:14 GMT
Anyone have any pointers on how to decode openwire pcap dumps?  A wireshark plugin would be
nice, but I can also just write perl with the pcap interface.

I'm having an issue where I think the slave is not sending the password to the master when
it connects, but it's hard to tell when looking at the raw dumps.
The debugger isn't being very friendly on this one, I'd like to just narrow it down to oh,
hey the slave isn't working how I expect, or the master isn't working.

The basics of my setup are, I'm sticking a host based token in the password field, and I have
a filter that looks for it.  I had to add in dummy support for when it is a vm:// connection,
and I think that's causing me grief.

--Allen