activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Ajax API
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:23:45 GMT

On Dec 27, 2010, at 2:56 PM, stratio wrote:

> 
> Ok i'm going almost crazy, i tried it in every different way but everytime i
> get the same result. My code works on Chrome and Safari and doesn't work on
> Firefox and Opera :(. I tried it both on win 7 and ubuntu... This is the the
> index.html page i start with :
> 
> 
> <html>
> 
> <head>
> 
> 
> 
> <script type="text/javascript"
> src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4/jquery.min.js'></script>
> 
> <script type="text/javascript" src='stomp.js'></script>

What is stomp.js?

... snip ...

> 
> 
> The main problem is that under chrome and safari the order of the messages
> (connection and subscription to the topic) is  right (I checked with Js
> debugger) instead in firefox and Opera it seems that the order is not
> correct but i can't understand why....

The 5.4.2 ajax code will start polling for messages before any subscriptions have been created.
 In some cases, the polls can end up in a different session than the subscription, so you
never receive any messages.  That's been fixed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3015,
which will be in ActiveMQ 5.5.0.

If that's the problem you're hitting, everything will work correctly after you reload the
page (since a session has already been established).

alex
Mime
View raw message