activemq-users mailing list archives

From "renyong" <>
Subject How could I control the broker destroy order
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 09:13:00 GMT
   I used embedded broker im my application, configed by spring:
<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
<property name="config" value="classpath:activemq.xml"/>
<property name="start" value="true" />

   I found when I shutted down my application, the broker always shut down quickly, so other
threads couldn't send the messages to the activemq. I tried to configure the deponds-on method
to control the destroy order, but still couldn't resolve the problem.
   How could I resolve it? I'm using the activemq 5.3.1