activemq-users mailing list archives

From archa <archa_bhand...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Re: How to setup multiple queues
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:33:14 GMT

I was successful in creating multiple queues and queueconsumers. Thanks for
the help.

My next target is to use 2 brokers in my application. I will have the broker
urls specified in my properties file.
If a customer has a default broker specified, I need to use one of the n
queues in that broker, else use the default broker.

Is it possible to use more than 1 broker in an application? how do I set it
up and how do I maintain the queueNames in each?

For eg. Broker1 has Queues q1, q2
Broker2 has Queues q1, q2.

At present, with a single broker, when I am sending a message on queue, I
use the QueueConnectionFactory. Can I have many such QueueConnectionFactory
in an application?

How should it go about ??