activemq-users mailing list archives

From rliguori <robert2...@hotmail.com>
Subject JMSPriority implemented in AMQ 5.4.1?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:17:51 GMT

Does ActiveMQ 5.4.1 support JMSPriority based on the the JMS API 1.1.
specification:

"JMS does not require that a provider strictly implement priority ordering
of
messages; however, it should do its best to deliver expedited messages ahead
of normal messages."

If it does, I would like to see the algorithm.  What class is it in?

Note that my testing always prints out a '4' for messages being consumed
regardless of the priority being sent by the producer.

Example:
System.out.println("Priority: " + message.getJMSPriority() +"\n"); //
Consumer always prints '4'.

Thanks!