activemq-users mailing list archives

From stratio <stra...@hotmail.it>
Subject Re: Problem with Ajax API
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:13:51 GMT

Ok, I just commented the line "headers[ 'Connection' ] = 'close';" and now
from the admin page i can see my client connecting to the topic and
consuming the messages

Now the only problem left is that these messages aren't showed on the
browser.

This is the code I'm running :

amq.init({ uri: 'amq', logging: true, timeout: 45 });

    var testHandler = function(message) {

    document.write("<br/>Received<br/>");
};

amq.addListener("test", "topic://ActiveMQFeed", testHandler);

I don't get why it shows me nothing. Even if the received messages aren't
visible by the browser (maybe because of a "bad" header or something like
this) i should see in the browser a line "Received" for every message i
consume, shouldn't I?

Thanks for the help :)