activemq-users mailing list archives

From frankie_hr <>
Subject Re: Problem using custom defined deadletter queue
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:37:56 GMT

I've got some new findings regarding the problem above. I manage to figure
out that the cause to the problem is the .inOut() at the beginning of the
"direct:start" route. If I comment out the .inOut(), than, upon exception
and 3 retries, the messages end up in my custom defined DEADLETTER queue and
actually stay there. Before that, they seemed to be moved to he default
ActiveMQ.DLQ because a response was excepted by the caller, but has never

So my question is, how would I actually use the custom defined error handler
with the synchronous route using inOut()? I just want my route to be
synchronous and I want to define my own deadletter queue, but those two
things seem to be in conflict.