activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Robert.Sloss@Misys.com" <Robert.Sl...@Misys.com>
Subject Re: Slow throughput after several hundred messages
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:25:10 GMT

I am using a prefetch of 0. This has been configured in the ra.xml in the
activemq resource adapter we use to connect up to glassfish. I configured
this by adding "&amp;jms.prefetchPolicy.all=0" to the connection url. Just
for good measure I also added the following into the ra.xml as well:

<config-property>
            <description>The pre-fetch value for queues</description>
            <config-property-name>QueuePrefetch</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.Integer</config-property-type>
            <config-property-value>0</config-property-value>
</config-property>