activemq-users mailing list archives

From logosdev <>
Subject Re: broker config if destination may be down
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:46:30 GMT

I was using the failover transport to supply multiple URIs, but I didn't
realize how configurable it was.  The various parameters used to configure
how many reconnect attempts are made and the delay between those attempts
are very helpful.

The remaining question I have, though, it what is the broker's behavior with
regard to incoming messages (messages I wish to bridge to the foreign end)
during the period when it's trying to make that initial connection.  Will it
queue up those messages or will it hang?

Thanks again for your help.