activemq-users mailing list archives

From digant <>
Subject Using SonicMQ client with ActiveMQ server?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:03:26 GMT

We have some old code that uses the SonicMQ libraries and we're trying to
move them to ActiveMQ server.  So far, when they try to negotiate a
connection, I get:

Transport failed: Remote wire format magic is invalid

I see that ActiveMQ is sending:

Sending: WireFormatInfo { version=3, properties={TightEncodingEnabled=true,
CacheSize=1024, TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
StackTraceEnabled=true, MaxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=10000,
MaxInactivityDuration=30000, CacheEnabled=true}, magic=[A,c,t,i,v,e,M,Q]}

And it is receiving:

Received WireFormat: WireFormatInfo { version=0, properties={},

Any ideas of how I can change/fix this, or even what the root of the problem
is?  can I get ActiveMQ to accept version 0? (the default wireformat should
be 0, from my readings).  And it shouldn't care about the magic, I didn't