activemq-users mailing list archives

From madhavi <madhavi.sreeran...@gmail.com>
Subject How to setup the Message Selectors on MessageConsumer
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:11:11 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ Queue for messaging. There is one producer for this queue
and multiple consumers. I want to put some restriction on message, so that
only one particular consumer can consume the message. I am trying to figure
out on how to setup the Message Selectors on a JMS Queue Receiver(Message
Consumer). Or can we set the message selector from producer side. Which is
the correct way. Any suggestions.. please