activemq-users mailing list archives

From lucious_77 <>
Subject AMQ to AMQ connection
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 12:04:59 GMT

Hi all,

Here is what I'd like to do.

Currently one AMQ is running localy, several producers (also local - means
on the same network/host) are connected to this broker. About 20
consumers/clients are connected to this AMQ sitting on the same network.
However we have about 10 clients connected via IPsec tunnel from different
Sometimes I find bigger latency than expected on our "remote clients". So in
this cases I thought that maybe we should send "one stream" to another AMQ
located at remote side and then allow remote clients to connect to remote
AMQ not our local. So to recap:

Remote Clients (about 10) <-> Remote AMQ <-> Local AMQ <-> Local Producers
Local Clients

Question is : is it possible to achieve this with AMQ and if yes what's the
configuration for this? Remote AMQ will not have any producers... it's just
a way to decrease amount of data I need to send to remote office when more
than 1 client is connected.

Many thx,