activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: JMS Bridge with static URL blocks at startup
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:07:13 GMT
Instead of a jms bridge, use a network connector from the mobile
broker to the backend broker.
That is started in its own thread so it will not halt the start of a broker.

I think you should raise a jira issue for the jms bridge, it should
operate in the same way w.r.t not blocking a broker start.

There are loads of java code examples in the tests, for example, see: