activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Message arrives after unsubscribing - normal?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:20:17 GMT
I have a Stomp-connected PHP client.

I connect to a queue using a selector, receive messages then unsubscribe.
Earlier today I switched on Stomp debugging to track an issue and found that
after unsubscribing, one last message was sent to this newly unsubscribed
client.

Are there any circumstances in which a message will be send by the broker
through stomp to the client which has just unsubscribed? If not I'll raise
an issue.

FYI the timestamps of the unsubscribe and the message being sent at the
stomp level are identical down to the millisecond.

James