activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ cluster?
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:31:18 GMT
The network of brokers support in activemq works at the granularity of
destinations, not at the message level but there is some support for
networking consumers with selectors. With conduitSubscription=false,
the network with respect the selectors used on a consumer so only
receive messages that match that selector will be forwarded.  see:
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

To get more general routing based on message level properties using an
embedded camel route be a good option. see:
http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html