activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ shutdown help
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:14:58 GMT
connection.stop() is not the same as connection.close(), u need to
call close() to close the underlying transport connection, stop just
stops dispatch.

Thanks for the feedback on the support page, I fixed the links to the
nabble forums, will be picked up on the nightly refresh. The irc link
should be good: irc://irc.codehaus.org/activemq
not sure bout the log though.

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com