activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 Error
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:17:25 GMT
Hi Jim,

what you're describing sounds like which is resolved
on the trunk.

This null pointer exception seems different than one one shown in that
issue. Can you confirm when kind of exception are you getting after
the restart (and try 5.5-SNAPSHOT if you're dealing with AMQ-2935)

Dejan Bosanac
FuseSource - The experts in open source integration and messaging.
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -