activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@NWEA.org>
Subject activemq-ra.jar and version-mixing
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:43:07 GMT
In continuing to dig through the project i've inherited, i've noticed that several applications
build their own .car files for Geronimo, using activemq-ra.jar.

Although the project switched to Activemq 5.3.0 soon after it was release, the .car projects
are still using activemq-ra-5.2.0.jar. It hasn't seemed to cause problems. However, i'm wondering
about our impending upgrade to 5.4.1 - is there anything i should be concerned about? Or can
i simply upgrade our .car project to consume the latest activemq-ra.jar?
--

Joe Niski
IS Development |  NWEA

PHONE 503.212.3382  |  FAX 503.639.7873