activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Reynald Borer" <reynald.bo...@elca.ch>
Subject Re: Strange JMX exported values with ActiveMQ 5.4.1
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:27:38 GMT
Yes I'm aware of advisory topics. What caught my attention was the name
of the exported topic destination that really is
"topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic" (a
shown in the screenshot).

Anyway, I had a deeper look at this problem and found out that I
actually have a topic destination named
"topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic",
which seems to have been automatically registered by clients.

We recently moved from version 5.3.0 to 5.4.1, maybe the broker still
has some clients in 5.3.0 connected and this might explain this strange
destination. I will check this point and see if I can reproduce this
destination creation on a clean broker.

Cheers,
Reynald