activemq-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Teira Paz <mte...@indra.es>
Subject Thread and memory usage on 5.4.1
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:51:26 GMT
Hello all.
I'm working into the migration from activemq 4.1 to activemq 5.4.1. One
of the things we have noticed is a sensible growth in both memory and
number of thread usage of our application.

I would like to know if this is the expected behaviour, and also gain
some insights in what threads are spread by a broker and by a
connection. What are the expected number of threads spent by, for
example, one connection? Also, what tuning could we use to control these
figures and what could be the drawbacks?

Best regards.
--
Manuel

de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Si no
es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado que la lectura, utilización, divulgación
y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. En el caso
de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta
circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente.
Evite imprimir este mensaje si no es estrictamente necesario.

This email and any file attached to it (when applicable) contain(s) confidential information
that is exclusively addressed to its recipient(s). If you are not the indicated recipient,
you are informed that reading, using, disseminating and/or copying it without authorisation
is forbidden in accordance with the legislation in effect. If you have received this email
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender of the situation by resending it to their
email address.
Avoid printing this message if it is not absolutely necessary.