activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pauli Kaila <pauli.ka...@napa.fi>
Subject Re: Network of brokers: message forwarding between brokers stops
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:28:43 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I had already tried adding
<dynamicallyIncludedDestination> and now tried the
<staticallyIncludedDestination> but neither of them help.

I just noticed that when this problem occurs the
"MessageCountAwaitingAcknowledge" of the queue subscription for the
Server.in queue named NC_Server_inbound_Client in the client gets high and
stays there. I assume that this subscription belongs to the Network
Connector and is the one forwarding the messages to the Server. So it seems
that the Server broker is not acknowledging those messages.

I tried modifying our code to see whether the problem is in the message
acknowledgement there. We were using auto acknowledge before, but I also
tried with client acknowledge. However this did not change the situation in
any way.

Br,
-Pauli