activemq-users mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 slower than ActiveMQ 5.2???
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:55:57 GMT

Thanks Tim!  :)

I was hoping there was a more generalized list of breaking changes.
Something included with the specific version.  Jumping through all the
issues out there would be quite tedious, especially when moving from
pre-v1.2 to v1.4.  This is especially true if we are talking the broker
instead of the NMS provider.

Breaking changes at design/compile time are much different then hidden
breaking changes like these.  If anything it probably would have been best
to keep the previous failover options working and backwards compatible.  I
know there's a fine line there though....

Does that make sense?