activemq-users mailing list archives

From devnull <jimi...@gmail.com>
Subject What would the ideal settings be for fast producer, failover to disk?
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:59:43 GMT

hi all, I'm curious what the most efficient settings would be either in
activemq.xml or in the connection factory to allow for a producer to enqueue
as fast as possible and if consumers can't keep up it just starts flooding
over to disk until disk is full. With no flow control stopping the producer.

Am I right in thinking to max out the tempUsage setting and send
NON_PERSISTENT messages?

<tempUsage>
   <tempUsage limit="100 gb"/>
</tempUsage>