activemq-users mailing list archives

From mikey <mi...@zenbitz.com>
Subject Broker URI configuration causing SAX errors
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:28:04 GMT

I have a JNDI configuration for an embedded broker in my Tomcat context.xml,
I'm trying to use the broker uri syntax to configure the broker and having
varied luck.  My configuration works until I try to add the useJmx option to
the URI.  When I add useJmx=false I get the following on tomcat startup:

SEVERE: Parse Fatal Error at line 37 column 134: The reference to entity
"broker.useJmx" must end with the ';' delimiter.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "broker.useJmx" must
end with the ';' delimiter.>...at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)

Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong in my broker config
syntax?

Here is my resource in tomcat:

<Resource name="jms/connectionFactory" auth="Container"
    type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
    description="JMS Connection Factory Home"
    factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
    brokerURL="vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false"
              brokerName="sharedAuditBroker"/>

The above works, but when I change brokerURL to:

brokerURL="vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false&useJmx=false"

or

brokerURL="vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false&broker.useJmx=false"

I get the error listed above.

Thanks for any insight on this!