activemq-users mailing list archives

From "carlo.bonamico" <carlo.bonam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: low persistent messaging performance using kahadb
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:58:50 GMT

Hi Rob,
 I had the same issue, and found out that KahaDB performance is heavily
dependent on the maximum sync rate of the filesystem. KahaPersistenceAdapter
is generally faster as described. My questions are:
-is KahaPersistenceAdapter as reliable as KahaDB?
-does it guarantee persistence of queues? I do not need Topic durable
subscriptions, only guaranteed delivery for queues
-enableJournalDiskSyncs="false" speeds up KahaDB a lot, but, does it
guarantee persistence of messages in all cases?

Thanks,
Carlo