activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrew.mar...@uk.bnpparibas.com
Subject how to get message selectors working in Activemq-cpp
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:43:22 GMT
guys,

I am struggling to get message selectors to work in AMQCPP. I would
appreciate any help I can get please.

When I put the message I say:

textMessage->setCMSCorrelationID(correlationId);

when I get the message I create a consumer with a selector thus:

std::string selector = "JMSCorrelationID = '" + correlationId + "'";
consumer = session->createConsumer(destination, selector);

After the put I browse the queue using the web interface and it reports
the correlation id as what I put. Yet, when I call
consumer->receive(timeout) it always times out. When I use a consumer with
no selector I get the message ok.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H
 for additional disclosures.