activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master Slave approach with Journal for HA
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:20:54 GMT
You shouldn't use the high performance journal with JDBC Master/Slave - http://activemq.apache.org/jdbc-master-slave.html
with the journal and JDBC database - messages are stored in the journal - and only the references
to those messages are stored in the journal - which would be local to the machine you are
running the broker on.
If you need performance - use a shared file system and KahaDB - http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html

cheers,

Rob