activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pieter C <pieter.caill...@tomtom.com>
Subject RE: Questions about network of brokers with failover
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:46:20 GMT

Hi Dejan,

The setup is in alpha-testing, so the four brokers are on one machine.
It looks like:

Ports to connect to:

Jetty

Openwire

SSL

A-Master

8190

61620

61640

A-Slave

8191

61621

61641

B-Master

8192

61622

61642

B-Slave

8193

61623

61643

producer failover uri (B):
failover:(tcp://blabla:61622,tcp://blabla:61623)?randomize=false&trackMe
ssages=true

consumer failover uri (A):
failover:(tcp://blabla:61620,tcp://blabla:61621)?randomize=false

greetings,

Pieter