activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while defining JMX connector port through system property
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:54:13 GMT
Made a small modification such that the port attributes of the
managementContext use a string type for the schema. This is something
we have used for the persistence adapters and memory usage elements to
allow them to be more descriptive.
This will allow you to use properties in the future, with validation.

see: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2939?focusedCommentId=62897&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_62897

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com