activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of Brokers & Durable Subscribers
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:18:26 GMT
I don't see any easy solution. Using a retroactive durable consumer
could help here but you would still end up with the original durable.

This is an interesting use case, do you want to raise a jira issue to
track this as it warrants some more investigation.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com