activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stan Lewis <sle...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue with Camel multicast in 5.4.1
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:17:26 GMT
Sounds like it could be a regression, I tried it here and it
definitely lags, tested it with the connection factory as-is, with a
pooled connection factory and finally with tcp instead of vm.  I don't
see many recent changes in the activemq-camel component though.

You could actually achieve the same effect without camel using a
virtual destination, might be a workaround at least:

      <destinationInterceptors>
        <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
          <virtualDestinations>
            <compositeQueue name="dan.main">
              <forwardTo>
                <queue physicalName="dan.a" />
                <queue physicalName="dan.b" />
                <queue physicalName="dan.c" />
                <queue physicalName="dan.d" />
              </forwardTo>
            </compositeQueue>
          </virtualDestinations>
        </virtualDestinationInterceptor>
      </destinationInterceptors>
      <destinationPolicy>
        <policyMap>
          <policyEntries>
            <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false"
memoryLimit="1mb"/>
          </policyEntries>
        </policyMap>
      </destinationPolicy>